Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Day 17

Visitor count to my home page: 17,764

No link exchanges accepted today :(

The link exchange forum I joined yesterday, I got a bite from it. I messaged her back. Told her I wanted the link exchange site on the domain I was linking to. She's put up a personal page (pretty new I think) and is putting up the links on that. I guess the main site is paying her to get them links. It doesn't have a links page. Here's her original message to me:

Hello.
I would love to link to your page in turn for your to link to mine.
http://china.christanio.com
Desc:The florist with the golden touch.
Your link will be on www.debradragon.com/links.html
If you would like to exchange links with me let me know and I can add you as soon as I get out of bed!
Thanks
Links Girl

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Beadswild and Artwild - some amazing beads. Wild as in including wild animals.
Aussie Opals Direct - Australian 0pals and 0pal jewelry direct from Australia. Opals sure are beautiful stones!
Bali shell and silver jewelry - all sorts of shells made into jewelry with silver.
B B Wood Enterprises - Baby bracelets
Beads 925 - Bali silver beads and findings.
Bel Esprit Gallery - Lots of jewelry. i think they may be affiliated with several other jewelry sites. Some pages of their store go to different sites.
Body Gems - Body Jewelry

Wholesale:
Black Opal World - Opals at wholesale prices.
Body Jewelry Shopping - wholesale body jewelry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home