Sunday, March 12, 2006

Day 15

Visitor count to my home page: 17,549

Twelve link exchange accepted! Another great day! A lot of these are related sites to the ones I did yesterday. Lots of people have more than one site. I do myself - I have 4 - but so far i only have links on the main one which is for US customers. The Canadian one is more or less a mirror of that one, for Canadian customers only, and I have just started putting up a magnetic mattress pad site. I decided I needed a new site because my other sites have $5 flat rate shipping for any size order and I wanted to leave that feature. Some of my magnetic mattresses cost $70 or more to ship.

Love to have at love2have.co.uk - They have a lot of different styles of jewelry. Their modern ring desins are quite outstanding. Check them out! I'm sure they would love to have a dragon at dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelryklandm.htm

QuitWay at quitway.com - Learn how you can avoid weight gain when you quit smoking.
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name - dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/quitsmokingnaturally.htm

Vitaval at www.vitaval.com have a large selection of nutritional supplements.

All Vitamins Online Vitamins and Minerals at all-vitamins-online.com

Top Vitamin Supplements at top-vitamin-supplements.com also have a large selection of vitamins etc. A dragon for all three of you at: dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/vitaminsandminerals.htm


All Jewelry Shop at all-jewelry-shop.com

and Top Jewelry Online at www.top-jewelry-online.com
both have large collections of jewelry. Your dragons are at: dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-general.htm

Top Handmade Jewelry Silver at top-handmade-jewelry.com has jewelry with gemstones
They get their dragon on this page:
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-silver.htm

All Loose Diamonds at ll-loose-diamonds.com - Great selection of Oval and heart shaped diamonds. Your dragon is here:
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-diamonds.htm

Value Charms at value-charms.com Good value charms here! A dragon for you too at
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-charm.htm

Value Costume Pins at value-costume-pins.com - For the budget minded. Dragoned at:
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-costume.htm

Value Earrings at value-earrings.com has some great prices on earrings. On the earring page of course: dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-earrings.htm


A few days ago I joined 3 link exchange forums. Hasn't got me a single link yet, so maybe it won't. but a hundred or two people have looked at my posts, so when I found another link exchange forum i joined: webmaster-talk.com/relevant-link-exchange-forum So my link request is up in this one too.


Todays invites:
Jewelry:
All Jewelry Shop - Jewelry made with precious stones.
All Loose Diamonds - Great selection of Oval and heart shaped diamonds.
Top Handmade Jewelry - Silver Jewelry with gemstones
Top Jewelry Online - Mixed jewelry
Value Costume-Pins - Costume pins And brooches
Value Charms - Charms and charm bracelets
Value Earrings - Earrings
Alternative Health:
QuitWay - Avoid Weight Gain when you Quit Smoking
Vitaval - Vitamins, minerals, nutritional supplements and health products.
Top Vitamin Supplements - Nutritional and vitamin supplements
All Vitamins Online - Vitamins and Minerals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home