Monday, March 13, 2006

Day 16

Visitor count to my home page: 17,675

Four link exchanges accepted!
Bodywings at Bodywings.com - They have lots of wholesale body jewelry designed with the younger set in mind. Check them out.
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name - dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/wholesalebodyjewelry.htm

paada.com
ronaldchambers.com
antique-tables.co.uk
These 3 antique shops and Antique Association in Petworth e-mailed me requesting a link. A dragon for each of you too at:
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/dragonantiques.htm

I found another link exchange forum at ahfb2000.com/webmaster_help_desk/index.php I joined up and posted my link request in it. 15 views already, but no replies again! I wonder if it's even the right thing to do if I don't have a really high PR website. But how can one know unless one tries it.

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
14k-gold-chains
Aardon Watches - Some great watches for the outdoor person
Dragon Wizards - Lots of fantasy stuff. A whole collection of dragon jewelry.
Aphrodite - Vintage & Designer Costume Jewellery

Alternative Health:
Ayhan's Marketplace - Mediterranean Diet Recipes
Nutritional Supplements - Liquid Vitamins
Acupuncture Warwickshire

Wholesale:
Sirrobin - Wholesale watches, gifts, magnetic products.
Bella Bali Beads wholesale
AJS Gems - Wholesale Loose Gems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home