Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Day 11

Visitor count to my home page: 17,278

No link exchanges accepted today :(

I got this letter today:
Dear Webmaster,

We have visited your web site and wondered if you would consider a link with us. We are in the process of building links for some of our sites.

We will add your link to the following link page:
http://www.paada.com/resourses.htm
http://www.ronaldchambers.com/html/resources.htm
http://www.antique-tables.co.uk/links.asp

Would you please link back to us from a page on your site which is seen by search engines?
I added the links and e-mailed back. When I checked this evening my link hadn't been added, but a lot of other links had been.

I'm reorganizing my link directory again. Hopefully for the last time. I decided that bead or gold or charm etc jewelry was better that an alphabetical listing. I think most people would know what kind of jewelry they were looking for whether it was wholesale or retail.

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Belirams Jewellers and Silversmiths - High end jewelry direct from India.
Best Animal Jewelry - high end animal jewelry. They have some great dragon pendants!
Bracelets and Stuff - Affordable Jewelry
Carla's Angels - Angel pins of every imaginable kind.
C N Gems - gems and gemstone jewelry from thailand

Alternative Health:
Bowen Therapy - A gentle treatment for pain etc.

Wholesale:
Body Piercing - Wholesale body jewelry supplier
BodyWings - Wholesale and drop ship body jewelry
BusinessSeek - Business Directory
Charms Limoges - Wholesale charms and charm bracelets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home