Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday 5th March

Visitor count to my home page: 16,972

No link exchanges accepted yet today :( But it is early - only 11 am. So maybe my mail will have some nice surprises later in the day.

Today most of the sites I looked at were relevant and did have a link exchange program in place - I was lucky that way. I probably only looked at about 25 sites to get my '10 a day' link requests.
Amazing how many sites have some serious flaws. I came across one where their link page was showing in html! and two of the sites I tried to contact yesterday don't have any way to contact them - the e-mails don't work and they have no forms!
I understand about not having e-mail links - I just removed mine and replaced them with an image with my e-mail on it. The amount of junk e-mail i was getting was ridiculous. In one two hour time frame I got 26 e-mails for male enhancement products, 8 for cheap software, I'd won 2 lotteries (although I hadn't entered any!) 3 people wante to enter into a business arrangement with me so that I could collect millions of dollars from folks who had died intestate and I had 8 fake e-mails from Ebay and Paypal saying I needed to confirm my account because ... oh several things. Random check, attempted log ins form abroad - you name it.

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
A Diamond for You - Diamonds and jewelry
Adornables handmade jewelry - One of a kind jewelry.
Age Of Celtic Silver Jewelry - I love celtic jewelry. So intricate.
Alive Jewellery - She has a collection of christening jewelry.
All Necklaces - lots of beautiful necklaces
AM Jewellery - she makes handmade silver jewellery from your children's drawings!

Alternative Health:
The Alexander Technique - London - This is something that it is well worth taking lessons in. Using your body in a better way makes for better overall health.
Alternative Medicine Options - Here's what they say on their home page: Alternative Medicine Goes Mainstream! Alternative Medicine Options are just that -- options for people seeking solutions to medical challenges through alternative medicine. Even if you don't have a current health problem, you will enjoy discovering the many alternative medicine options available today. As one who survived a "supposedly" terminal cancer through the use of alternative medicine, this website manager supports the continuing acceptance of alternative medicine in the mainstream medical community.

Wholesale:
A Grain of Sand - Wholesale beads and findings. They have a collection of bali findings.
Ajediam Antwerp Diamonds - Based in the largest diamond trading place in the world and trading in diamonds of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home