Monday, February 27, 2006

Tuesday 28th February

Visitor count to my home page: 16617


No link exchange accepted :(

Started late today - Ebay had a 10c listing day so I've spent about 6 hours posting items there. It's the only time I try (unsucessfully) to list everything I have for sale.

No email from any link partners or potential link partners either.

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
MLCreations - Mary makes some really nice colourful bead jewelry.
Nomination Charms Guide - A directory of charm bracelets resources.
Laszlo's Opals & Jewelry - He has some dark green opals on his home page. Nice!
Opals Down Under - A veritable rainbow of natural opals.

Alternative Health:
Natural Therapy Works - Magnetic products. Pretty nice! Higher price range.
Sing Ong Tai Chi - A great Tai Chi site. My thinking goes that people who do Tai Chi are healthier when they get older than people who go to the gym. But I still go to the gym. No accounting for people is there.
Central Connecticut Tai Chi Ch'uan - more Tai Chi. They teach reiki too.
Cloud Water - Online classes of Tai Chi and Qigong
Martial Info - A huge martial arts site connected to a lot of sites about everything to do with martial arts. I felt my site belonged there. Martial arts schools sure sell a lot of my magnetic bracelets.
Yoga Class - Online yoga lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home