Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday 27th Feb

Visitor count to my home page: 16,504


three link exchange accepted! Two from yesterday and one from today: Eyton's Earth at http://www.eytonsearth.org/
I must have good karma on the whole issue of using clay for 'medication' on itchy skin.
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name - http://dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/healingclays.htm

Opal Treasures - Rainbow Dreams - go check out those black opals! http://opaltreasures-rainbowdreams.com/
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name - http://dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelrynando.htm

LiaFail.Stone of Destiny at http://www.liafail.org/ So check out those medieval and fantasy jewels! And a 'link partner dragon' for you too! - http://dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelryklandm.htm
And I got a bonus from this one. American Gemstone Consultants ready to help you value jewelry at www.a-g-c-c.com/default.html

Carol from Discover Health and Wealth (My yesterday's link partner) had this comment:
"Link exchanges *can* make a difference, but the relative importance of any of these
strategies does seem to change from time to time.
Several years ago it was "meta tags". Then people abused those, the search engines stopped
placing the same degree of importance on them (with certain exceptions) and the SE started
favoring other things... like incoming QUALITY links. Of course, link farms erupted etc.
So it's always changing.
I think there will always be some relevancy with a quality link exchange program, but not necessarily the pat formula."

Actually, I think it would be a fools quest to try to woo the search engines. How could one base a business plans on their whims? I've seen plenty of high ranking sites that don't appear to have a link exchange program, so I'm not so sure that it's so relevant. But I am sure that if I find a site I like, when I'm finished looking at it I will likely follow one of their links.

One of yesterdays invites says no :( (most don't say anything!)
"Hi Dragonstone Magnetics:
Very interesting site. We have a natural clay that on its own is magnetic
and we do not add anything magnetic to it. We prefer to stay with links
that are with herbs, spices, clays, or internal products that we endorse.
We DO NOT WISH TO LINK with this site. Thanks though for your interest.
LL's Magnetic Clay, Inc."


Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Jennifer Lynn's Timeless Jewelry - She has some great vintage animal jewelry.
Kiss Wedding Jewelry - A jewelry directory, weddings and other.
LiaFail.Stone of Destiny. medieval jewelryand a whole lot more in the fantasy genre.
LynAnne's Vintage Costume Jewelry - great collection of animal jewelry

Alternative Health:
Just Magnotherapy - In spite of the name they do some wholefoods as well.
Mumms Sprouting Seeds - I buy these myself. China rose radish is my favourite. My thinking goes that really fresh raw food helps to keep one in good health - and one can't get fresher than live sprouts!
Living Foods - here's a quote from their site: Raw and Living Foods are foods that contain enzymes. In general, the act of heating food over 116 degrees F destroys enzymes in food. (Enzymes start to degrade in as little as 106 degrees F)
Sprouthouse - more sprouting seeds!

Wholesale:
Jules Jewellery - silver name necklaces etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home