Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sunday 26th February

Visitor count to my home page: 16,415

One link exchange accepted! Discover Health and Wealth at http://www.discoverhealthandwealth.com/index.html
I invited them because they both sell a lot of natural products and also because they have a link page just for magnetic therapy (http://www.discoverhealthandwealth.com/links/magnetics.html )

I think that a page just for magnetic therapy should send me more visitors than any other sort of page.

So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name - http://dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/healthnutrition.htm

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Gold 2 Gems
- classical jewelry from pearls to engagement rings.
Internet Opals - these guys mine the opal in Australia and then make the jewelry and sell it online. I'd love to see raw opal!
Irish Claddagh Rings - A jewelry directory specializing in celtic type jewelry.
Opal Treasures & Rainbow Dreams Jewelry Shop - beautiful opals. Black ones and blue ones too. Real and artificial.

Alternative Health:

Health Review Info - just a directory, but they do have a page for magnetic therapy.
Eytons' Earth: Healing Clays - One of the advantages of looking for alternative health partners is that my own knowledge of that area is increasing by the day. I looked at that site and other sites about clays used for healing a few days ago. I went to my local health food store and bought a very small amount of bentonite clay ($59.99 a pound! not 'dirt' cheap!)I've suffered with itches and rashes on my skin all my life. Spent time with a dermotologist who did a biopsy and told me some long name which I've since forgotten for my condition and prescribed anti-itch ointment at $50 a very small tube. That didn't work that well! But spread a bit of clay on the itch and it's gone, and the rash too after a few days.
Well, my health food store isn't going to get my money for clay any more. I'm going to buy it on Ebay for $25 for 5 pounds!
Herbs for Health - They had an article on healing clays, which is how I found them. A herbal online magazine.
Magnetic Clays - still in the healing clay seach!

Wholesale:
Jewelry Temptation - A Los Angeles based jewelry manufacturer. Jewelry fit for the hollywood stars!
Green Valley Aromatherapy - They sell clays so that's how I found them.

So that's my 10 reciprocal link requests for today. It took me about 4 hours to do, but I did read a lot of articles and drool over opals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home